The first half of last week I was still away, so nothing much happened.
The second half of the week we started preparing two more workshops. We prepare each workshop specifically for the company we teach, so it’s always quite a bit of work. We believe it’s useful for the company we work with (as they work on problems directly related to their day-to-day work). Oftentimes, we also learn something ourselves.
In the odd hour I had available I worked on improving the SwiftUI layout port to the web. I think I’ve got enough of the SwiftUI part implemented, now it’s time to see how we can use this to create better explanations.