We recorded some Swift Talk episodes about tweakable values. We also continued implementing the new design for our website (and Swift Talk). It’s still not finished, hopefully soon.
I also spent a bunch of time on my SwiftUI layout explanation site. It’s not so easy to figure out the right visualizations, but I think we’re making progress there. I also want to have some animations in there, which means I’m going to attempt to clone SwiftUI’s animation system. I’ve reimplemented (parts of) the layout system a few times, but have never tried doing the animation system. I think the main challenge will be to make sure additive animations work as expected. I’m not too worried about performance — it’s something that should work correctly in a real implementation, but for my purposes, I only want to be able to animate a few views at the time.